Saturday, June 27, 2009

I juz miss those days so much...

Hey everyone there. Life doesnt go well recently for me. I think im gonna shout out all those thing that i've facing now. 1st of all, my very so call fren, did something stupid. which is very very very stupid things to me. He stole my phone and say his dad gave him, and he actually said that he was stunned while he get the phone. WTF?? 2nd to someone that everyone noe who am i talking bout. Wat's ur feeling when u hav some probelm wif ur gf, and ur close frne texted her, and LC-ing around and told everyone that he re close wif her, and teased u back in a badly harmful way. Wat's ur feeling?? And that's how i felt right now. Think wif ur god damn brain b4 u do anything.... =.= That one of the biggest probelm then ruined up my days lately. And owhh yea, at the meanwhile hav to thnz to my buddy sin, chong, boo, my so called "twins sister", kian kai and some others that i shouldn't list down their name, but then im gonna appriciate all ur help, especially my brother jacob. Thank you the most lahh, u re there every moment while i need u, and share my happiness or even my probelm wif me. And yea, thank you also "chubby" twins sister, even though there some probelm between us since last year but then im still gonna thank you for ur help eventhough sometimes u did mistake also, but then juz screw it lahh. U did ur best and i appriciating it right now. owhh yea, kok sin appriciate ur girl lahh. She's a nice and kind person, eventhough sometimes she's super annoyed wif the "AWESOME" thingy. actually she's not atall, god noe why. :) Mhmm, i think i gotta go d, to catch up wif kai, sin and boo to hang out at ou. Byee guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment