Monday, June 29, 2009

Lifeless moment....

Mhmm, back gain. recently feel like blogging dunno why. D anyone noe why?? Btw scl weren't smooth lately. And joanne im not like others lahh k. I easily fall for something that im in intrested or lyke it, so yea. Example call u to quit from playing badminton, feel u feel like dying?? I've the same feeling too. Err, SHITTT. There class tambahan for our 4 siantan class every thursday till 2.30 gonna be tired and bored, but then no choice who call me nvr really study in the past?? Anyway i juz miss those day b4 anything or everything happen, i juz miss ur messages and ur miss call whenever i was late to reply or fall a sleep and teman me in the late nite. Honestly i think i had juz fall for u d. How stupid am i ryte. Yea i noe... Errr, this year cheer gonna be bored for me, cant get anyone to teman for it... Haihhh... Errr, it's so late d and i think i've to go and do my moral project. Byeee....

No comments:

Post a Comment