Friday, July 17, 2009

Should i feel grateful or something else??

Hey suppp... im back gain. Guess so life getting better slightly abit, but scl life still that suck and getting terrible. Errr, total up 7 days nvr go scl for 2 weeks, scl re bored lahh. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! But then still get to see someone, so no choice hav to go sometimes. :) everyone that around me re more and more getting their perfect right partner, eventhough kai also fall for someone else, i guess i juz hav to work harder and catch up them. Lately always went my housing area park sitting on the swing and swing swing swing wif my partner - MUSIC. I think my life gonna be dark without music beside me. I juz hope that some day there's a chance for me to get things right back as last time, i juz miss u so much. Btw am i that bad, that suck or even that terrible?? Btw tomorow re grandma chan party celebration. I guess im gonna wish her HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAT, GRANDMA!!! She was juz 1 of the best teacher i ever noe, she's sporting, cool but then sometimes she get angry easily juz like someone(i guess u gonna noe who i mean :) ) but then overall she juz perfect. :) Mhmm, nothing much to say d, and it's really late now, so BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

No comments:

Post a Comment