Saturday, August 8, 2009

You changed, I changed, everyone changed, The world had changed

Hey, supp bitchessss. Im back gain. Juz back from Bamboo nine. Since recently so stressed out so decided to went there wif my cousin to chill out. Mhmmm, guess days aren't that smooth recently. Exam is coming next week and i still havent really prepare yet, unlike the worm amanda holding the books and studying all the time. Ahhah, i think i juz stupid enough to waste my time all the while, it's time to stop all those nonsen and back to studying mood d. Owhh yea, my body re superior pain mann, thnz to basketball. I've went basketball almost every single day and keep my diet back to schdule. Presently i hope that i can get in next year scl team and play for mssd juz like wat i did while in dj. Owhh yea, thnz lahh pn chan. Thank for being there when i feel lonely or sad, btw eventhough sometime ur advise dun really make sense but then i think im juz gonna listen to u, may be u re right coz no matter how u still older than me and hav much more experience than me. So yea. Btw Stupid RETARDED TINY LITTLE CUPID dun act innocent lahh, i noe that u re sick-er than me. :) Anyway i juz felt lifeless and speechless all the time. Dunno why, i think i juz need someone to talk to. Haihhh... Byee guys, dotaing.

No comments:

Post a Comment